Monday, July 14, 2014

"Window-dresser"

We don't have display windows in the Yafiz where I work, and window-dressing isn't an official job in the store, but I have become the unofficial one, yes for "windows" that don't exist.


We have these manikins of sorts, plus a couple of torsos like those on poles to look more like "people." I like to keep them in the best of style. I change their clothes when I'm bored, when we get nice new clothes in, when someone wants to buy or try on what one of my "ladies" is wearing.

Tonight I changed one of them when I realized that the only top left of the style being worn up there was the one the manikin was wearing. I then put her in the tricolored top on instead and moved her to the middle. I think that the colors all match better in "person."

Pop in to visit if you can. That's the Yafiz in Sha'ar Binyamin.

No comments: