Thursday, October 09, 2014

For the very first time ever....

My husband decorated the succah this year. He had help with the building, as son #1 came over for that part of the Succot chores.  I have been very, very busy of late and even did a shift at work Wednesday morning Erev Chag, on the Eve of the Holiday. That's when my husband and son put up the succah.

When I got home I was totally and utterly wiped out. I had enough left to do in the kitchen. We have the world's easiest to put up and cheapest decorations. They are mostly pictures from Jewish Calendars that are sent out or distributed for free every year. Once the year is over, I add them to the pile of decorations. We have enough to decorate either a large public succah or a dozen family ones. So I asked my husband to leave his computer for a bit and stick up some pictures with thumbtacks, which he did, thank G-d.



See, we have a nicely decorated succah, and I didn't have to do it.

No comments: