Monday, October 20, 2014

"Landscape," One of the Most Beautiful 52 Frames Albums Ever!

Here's my photo from the Landscape album of 52 Frames

Landscape, after taking tons of pictures, cropping too many, I went through them and picked this. Those wires make my eyes follow to the place the Biblical Tabernacle rested as a center of Jewish worship, yes, here in Shiloh, for 369 years.

Ironically, when I first went through the many photos I had taken for the week's theme/challenge, "Landscape," I didn't even consider this one. I cropped a whole bunch of others, trying to get something special, but none had any real magic. So I googled "landscape photography" to get some ideas, some inspiration. Then I went over all the pictures again, and this one really resonated. So, without even cropping it, I chose it.  None of the others was even a close second.

What do you think of it?

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Beautiful shot!

Adela said...

As I look out my window now, I have a view of the sunset, clouds and the verrazano bridge. But I would trade it in a heartbeat for that one!

Batya said...

Adela, thank you. I consider Shiloh one of the most beautiful places in the world.