Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Dive In! 52 Frames

This week's theme/challenge for 52 Frames was WATER. So I guess most of you could easily guess what water I photographed:

52 Frames, Water

Yes, the pool, the Shiloh Swimming Pool!!

This photo could have also easily qualified for Abstract. I chose it because of the simplicity, the lines, the shimmer and the luscious blue color. Strangely, it is probably the least popular, least liked photo in the entire 52 Frames album, but I really do like it. The other photos I took couldn't hold a candle to this one. This photo draws the eyes and it's almost hypnotizing.  At least I think so. You're welcome to add your 2¢ in the comments, thanks.

2 comments:

Netivotgirl said...

I envy you for having a pool so close to your home dear Batya! Not only is the view from Shiloh stunning-- you have the holiness of Tel Shiloh at your doorstep, and a pool as well! Enjoy!!

Batya said...

Thanks, NG, as you know very well, according to Judaism we are supposed care for both body and soul. B"H, Shiloh is a wonderful blessed place. Come visit!!