Friday, October 16, 2015

Jerusalem's Beauty at Night Braving Arab Terror

Last Tuesday I braved the Arab terror and went to Jerusalem.  I walked from the String Bridge, and on it, all the way to Piccolino in Nachalat Shiva, in the center of town. I found a beautiful vibrant and patriotic city. I did not take all that many pictures, because I had to get to my destination by a certain time, and I felt safer moving, rather than standing still concentrating on the view.

Here are a selection of the photos:



cyclist on the string bridge







marching with Israeli flags down Jaffa Street in the center of town

more Israeli flags, this time at Zion Square

Singing Am Yisrael Chai, the People/Nation of Israel Lives on Zion Square
I had a lovely walk and felt so energized by Jerusalem, its beauty and people.

No comments: