Monday, February 08, 2016

Lazy SmartPhone Can't do Two Things at Once

Last night when I called a friend for a nice long talk, I figured that it was the perfect time to take a walk around the house and get a nice gold medal from my phone pedometer. But...
I discovered something very annoying last night. WalkLogger, the app on my phone for counting steps doesn't count when talking on the phone. At least it didn't when I had a long talk with a friend simultaneously marching around my house. I must have marched a few thousand steps considering how long the phone conversation and that I didn't stop moving for a second. When I checked the pedometer after "hanging up," I discovered that the numbers hadn't moved at all.No gold medal, but calories were burned!
And please don't tell me to just talk on the Bezeq phone, because on the "land line" I don't have the same unlimited free phone calls abroad I have with Golan.

No comments: