Wednesday, March 09, 2016

"A Kiss From Heaven"

I'm not sure how often I say this about the 52Frames themes/challenges, but this week's was a toughy for me. "Kiss." I probably would have taken a photo of a chocolate "kiss" if I had been able to find one. But I didn't.

I tried all sorts of ideas, and they all came out horrendously. I'm not even going to show you the first batch/attempts. Finally I cleaned the window on the door to the merpeset/balcony, freshened my lipstick and kissed the glass. And then I took all sorts of pictures, cropping, editing etc.





And now, here's the one I chose. Did I make a good decision or not? Please tell me in the comments.

"A Kiss From Heaven"
Location: Shiloh, Israel
--------------
A new photo challenge in your inbox, each week. Begin your 52-week journey! Start here: http://bit.ly/52f-fbstart

No comments: