Thursday, June 23, 2016

Anna Karenina and 52Frames

This week's theme/challenge for 52Frames was "Books," and the "special credit" was to photograph something that tells the story. I was in New York, commuting between a friend's apartment on the Upper West Side and a family member in a Long Island hospital. 

And I saw a lot of train-tracks and had very little time to do anything much besides travel and help. Photography had to stay on the back-burner, even 52Frames.

It had been quite a few weeks since I could qualify for the extra credit, so I tried to think of something I could photograph which would bring me back to a story line. Yep, the traintracks spoke to me. Nope, not to jump like Anna  Karenina, Gd forbid, but all those gorgeous leading lines...

"Anna Karenina"
Yes, those train tracks....

Camera: Canon Canon IXUS 145
Location: New York City

This photo qualifies for the "Extra Credit" challenge: "Tell the Tale"

Not every photo is a work of art, but at least I didn't miss a week!

No comments: