Saturday, June 25, 2016

No Häagen-Dazs® This Visit


This blurry* ad is the closest I got to having my favorite Häagen-Dazs® mint ice cream this visit to the states. I must admit that I ate too much of other things, but none of their delicious ice cream at all.

I had a couple of yummy desserts at other restaurants, shared with cousins. My big food craving this visit, which wasn't a fun visit, was blueberries. I bought containers of blueberries whenever I could. I noshed on them a lot. And twice I had them for lunch with some soft cheese.

Häagen-Dazs® isn't as available as it once was. There are very few places you can go in and pay a fortune for a scoop or two or more. And I didn't have the time and solitude to buy a pint to call a meal of it.  Maybe next visit...

* The blur is because of the awful window of the LIRR, not because of my camera/phone.

No comments: