Friday, September 16, 2016

Trying Something New at Piccolino

I took this photo for 52Frames just
before walking in. 
This week my "chevruta," learning group for the Matan Al Haperek Tanach (Bible) course met for a festive lunch in Piccolino, the best dairy restaurant in Jerusalem. They gave us a table in a quiet place, since we planned on doing our weekly learning there after eating.



Instead of my usual salads, I decided to have the "Soup of the Day," which was lentil and their Eggplant Parmesan. They were both totally delicious!


My friends had the Health Salad, Seared Tuna Salad and the Antipasti, which were all praised. Piccolino is strictly kosher, Mehadrin. As you know, I have eaten there many times with family, friends and even when alone. Enjoy!

רחוב יואל משה סולומון 12 ירושלים
12 Yoel Moshe Solomon Street, Jerusalem
Nava@piccolino.co.il
02-6244186

No comments: