Saturday, March 25, 2017

Weight Loss Saga

I'm still fighting those few kilo that snuck back on close to a year ago. I try to banish them, but they are very stubborn. Everytime I think I've gotten one off it somehow sneaks back. I started this new "campaign" months ago, and I don't think I've managed to keep off more than a few hundred grams, about a pound.

My clothes just don't fit as well as they had done a year ago and more. I keep trying to exercise more, eat less, especially carbs which aren't good for me. I'm also eating more cabbage and less carrots.

What I haven't been careful about is eating more frequently. Yes, to keep the "engines" going, the metabolism from slowing down, one is supposed to eat more frequently, have the right snacks. And that is sometimes hard to do. I ought to keep a few nuts with me for noshing, or take a "swig" of goats yogurt. I used to do that, and it did keep my weight down.

I know that if I wasn't so careful about eating lots of cooked vegetables, I would be much heavier. Could it be "age," or is that just bubba meisa, old wive's tales....?




No comments: