Friday, July 21, 2017

A "Taste" of the 6th Kenes Shiloh

I'm pretty tired this morning, since we got home so late after the amazing Shiloh Conference. It was over long after the scheduled time. They seem to overplan, book too many people. How can they really expect people to speak for only 15 minutes?

There are basically two parts to the conference, a tour, two routes- one for frequent visitors and the other more basic and then a series of "talks." We really needed a break during the speeches, but there wasn't. As I've muttered last year, too:
"I don't sit this long even on a plane trip."
But I did enjoy it! And Gd willing I'll post a better account of the program on Shiloh Musings when I have time.

Here are some of the photos:















PS The program is in Hebrew only, even the tour guides all know English.

No comments: