Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pool Progress, Season Too Short


As our pool season gets closer to the end, I'm getting there even more, thank Gd. In June, the first month it was open, I was still working and studying when there were "women's hours," so I missed a number of opportunities to swim. Now I'm "unemployed" or "retired," so I can take advantage of the pool much more.

I try to get at least forty minutes of water exercise when it's open at night and an hour or more during the morning "women's" time. Nothing beats exercising in the water, and I say that as a professional. I have a lot of dance, fitness and exercise experience and training. I know my body well. The other day I tried to do easy floor exercises, and I was very disappointed. There really is no substitute for the pool.

That's it for now. I don't want to be late; it's already open. Have a great day!

No comments: