Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Found It!

The other night I discovered that one of my earrings had disappeared. It must have fallen out of my ear during or after taking a walk with a friend. It's a big silver one, which has fallen out/off a few times. But all the other times I'd hear it, or notice it on my clothes and it wouldn't be gone for long. I just figured that its luck had run out. I thought of putting a note in the Shiloh group email, but was too tired.

I carefully checked the jacket and sweater I had been wearing. And then I sort of forgot about it.

Then the following evening I took another walk. When I got to the bench where my friend and I had sat to talk after walking I decided to look around.  Of course. You guessed it.


There was the earring waiting patiently in the dirt, not harmed at all, Baruch Hashem, Thank Gd.

2 comments:

Netivotgirl said...

I'm so glad you found it Batya!I had a similar experience. Mine sat on the edge of a busy street for several days until recovered unharmed! I'd worn it during Rosh Ha'Shana and it took several days to track down. We were both blessed!

Batya said...

Baruch Hashem. I have completely lost more valuable pieces. There sre times we must make peace.