Friday, November 17, 2017

Pishers' Guide to Jerusalem #25, New Park, New Loo

This is a continuation in my ongoing series about public toilets in Jerusalem. See  #24,  #23#22#21,#20#19#18#17#16,  #15a#15,  #14#13#12#11#10#9,  #8#7,  #6,  #5, Saved by The First Station aka #4a#4#3#2 and #1


I finally got a walk in during my long break between classes in Matan. The Jerusalem Branch of Matan is 30 Rashbag Street, which is near one of the entrances to the extended "train tracks park" in Jerusalem. You can get to the park through a parking lot.

It's a lovely park with all sorts of playgrounds and benches. Considering the parking lot, you can drive over just to enjoy or take the #18 bus and walk through an older park to get to it. It's also a short walk from a lot of other buses, such as the 77, 14, 15 and maybe more.

I was happy to see that the Jerusalem Municipality has equipped it with a nice public toilet.






At 11am, it was clean and fully stocked. I don't know how often it's checked. My experiences with municipal WCs has been very mixed, if not worse. But they do provide a phone number for complaints. It's in the fine print of the sign.


No comments: