Monday, April 20, 2020

Corona COVID-19, Lock-down, Stories Continue

More of my life in the corona lock-down.

Sunday-Thursday most weeks

Now it's post-Pesach, so we're back to a "new normal." Whatever that means. I've resumed my daily story reading on Facebook Live, 4pm Israel time, which is 9am New York time. If you're in a different time zone, I trust you can calculate it. Also, I save the readings on facebook, so just scroll down on my page. 

Everyone seems to be coping differently. it's not all a matter of better or worse. It's more that our needs are all different, and we're making great efforts to stay cheerful, healthy and productive. That's really the best we can do.

I still get out with one of my regular walking partners, but now we're masked and stay 2 meters or 6 and a half feet apart.

My favorite special lock-down activity is reading children's books on Facebook live. But I'm running out of books. That's a problem. I'll have to start borrowing books. You can click the link on the bottom if you have a facebook account and watch one of my readings.

Nobody has a clue as to when life will really go back to normal. Am I repeating myself? Sorry.



https://www.facebook.com/shilohmuse/videos/10222552385141151/?__tn__=%2CdlC-R&eid=ARBtOMVDnEjhZ9C9UGzCstxr2P-iPha9Kvh3ch3HassVs4WC0tyvFfxbOIVCdc_UMCxnc6UcYviulgfW&hc_ref=ARRhVhaYti4QsleeSbA8kHHQ9zPVIrnIjTes8xU30t3tZSujDRYgMnv0KKLicLgrw6g

No comments: