Saturday, February 20, 2021

The World's Easiest Chocolate Icing

 

Cupcake Iced and Decorated With Chocolate Icing

I was trying to think of an easy and enjoyable activity for my younger grandchildren when it occurred to me that they could decorate some cupcakes I had baked.

This "icing recipe" is so simple, it can hardly be called a recipe. The "hardest" thing was adding bittersweet chocolate to the Friday shopping list.

Ingredients:

    bittersweet chocolate

    a little cooking oil

    spoon of sugar

    colored sprinkles or whatever


Preparation
:

    melt all ingredients together either in pan on low heat, or in microwave

    mix

    spoon on cake/cupcake

    Optional: sprinkle with colored sprinkles, coconut flakes or "whatever"

Let cool and enjoy

Now tell me the truth. Isn't this 

The World's Easiest Chocolate Icing

No comments: