Saturday, August 21, 2021

One Bowl Meal Salad, Easy to Prepare

 


You can see almost all the ingredients here:

onion, tomatoes, cucumbers and canned peas

What you don't see is the olive oil, pepper and a bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice.

You can substitute cooked or canned lentils or beans for the peas and even add canned tuna, or whatever.  You can also add other vegetables to the salad, like leeks or red pepper, fennel or whatever suits your fancy or you have waiting impatiently in the fridge. 

I'd love to know what version you make. Let me know in the comments, thanks.

4 comments:

Leah S said...

tomato, cucumber, red & yellow bell pepper, red onion, and a cut-up hard-boiled egg

Batya said...

Leah S, sounds delicious

Morah Orah said...

I'm adding chick peas!

Batya said...

I think that's a good idea. I would have if there had been some in the pantry.