Saturday, August 23, 2014

Do Stores Evolve or Metamorphose? Yes! Vintage Clothes

For years I've patronized a small friendly store in the Jerusalem's Bell Tower on King George Street. I've bought myself a few tops, birthday cards, calendars etc. There have even been times I left a heavy bag there while doing errands. The sign on the window says "Sweet Stop," but you're not going to find edible candy there.

It's now a Second Hand shop, Vintage Stop, with an amazing collection of clothes and accessories. Open daily, 9:30am-3pm. 02-625-9146 or 050-2052400.





And they still stock cards for all occasions.


PS please tell her I sent you!

2 comments:

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
It's said that fashion is cyclical. "Hold on to it long enough and it will be back in fashion." (Not that I ever tried to be trendy.)
How does that fit it with evolving or metamorphosing?

Batya said...

Hadassa, there are so many lovely classics there. Most of us keep/wear our clothes for years.