- I love the interaction with people.
- I love being creative in dressing the manikins.
- I love meeting all sorts of old friends, former students and people I'd worked with at all sorts of other jobs.
- I love helping people.
- I love the flexibility I've been given in requesting convenient shifts.
- I love not having to take work home with me. I sign in; I sign out. That's it!
- I love being physically active.
- I love the various challenges I face.
- I love working part-time and really can't do more than I'm doing.
Sunday, August 31, 2014
I Love My Job, But...
The one thing I don't like is the low salary. I've tried to find another job, but not a single one of my queries to job offers has ever been replied to.
So, I guess this is the job for me.