Saturday, August 09, 2014

Photography Lessons via Facebook

"movie scene"
"Body part" 
OK, these aren't real lessons. They are challenges. I'm talking about 52frames, the facebook photography group I'm in. Every week there's a theme, which I call a challenge. Sometimes it's something to do with the subject, like "wet," and another time we needed to recreate a movie scene or poster. Recently we had a week of "women" followed by men. Usually there's no need to edit at all. Sometimes I crop the photo.

But sometimes like last week we were supposed to use an "app" to change the photo's appearance. So, here's my "before:"


And here's the "after:"


Can you see the difference? And here's the real question:

Do you know what I did?

PS the picture was taken at Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh. Reproductions of the ancient Biblical-time food storage jugs have been placed where the originals were found.

2 comments:

Adela said...

Its hard to tell what you did to the photos. My guess is one looks a little lighter then the other. Sharper. Its a beautiful photo.

Batya said...

The second one has a "color reduction." I think that it gives the ancient site an older look.