Monday, February 07, 2005

Am I the only one?

I've been noticing some strange things on my blog recently and asked some fellow bloggers. One mentioned "aliens," and this is my reply:

Those aliens also visit me-ander, though, bli eyen haraa, so far they've left shilohmusings alone. They play yo yo with the sidebar and color parts like a pumpkin, hiding the sidebar etc. Also when I'm on firefox rather than explorer, my posts don't show until hours later. They must be shy, though they feel braver on explorer. And sometimes, when it seems like posts were swallowed up when being published, later I find them hiding, disguised as drafts.

Have they visited you? Or have you observed peculiar behavior?

1 comment:

Sarah Smile said...

Greetings! i can't post anything while on Firefox. I can only post while on Netscape. I thought it was just me...
Keep meandering, though! I love it!