Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Alexander's AMBRÉE Beer, Nice Full Flavor


Last week when I explored the local shopping center/industrial zone, I discovered that the Super Menachem supermarket has an interesting selection of Israeli craft beers. So, of course, I bought some,  a couple of Alexander beers. Tonight I decided to try the Alexander Ambrée.

The Alexander Ambrée has a nice warm orangy color and a very foamy head. I enjoyed the rich flavor. In English it would be called an amber beer, but the Alexander brewery apparently prefer the French word. But no matter how you spell or pronounce it, this is a very tasty beer. I'm glad I chose it.

I'm adding Alexander Ambrée to my list of favorite Israeli craft beers.

2 comments:

NathanDetroit said...

Where is Super Menachem supermarket? Talpyiot?

Batya said...

Shiloh Industrial Zone, near the junction with Highway 60.