Sunday, January 31, 2021

COVID Corona Vaccine #2, Real Life Lockdown Adventures

Last Monday I received my second COVID Corona Vaccine. Just like with the first one, I went to Ariel, and the care by Kupat Cholim Leumit was great. I arrived over an hour early, and it didn't bother them at all. They took me immediately. 
 

I handed over my card, then it "went through the system," was returned to me, and I was sent to the next clerk who swiped it yet again and sent me off to a nice lady who got ready to vaccinate me.

"Is there anyone who can take my picture?" I asked, hoping the smile showed through my triple-layer mask.

Before I knew it, someone had volunteered, took my phone and snapped a few photos.  I was told that it's good to have proof of shot in case there's a computer glitch.

I hope you like this T-Shirt. It's pretty old, but the message is still relevant:

"THE LAND OF ISRAEL IS NOT FOR SALE!"

ארץ ישראל לא למכירה!

In a few days Gd willing my COVID Corona antibodies should be strong enough to keep me relatively safe.

Recent statistics here in Israel show that a very very very low percentage of those vaccinated are catching the coronavirus.


Here I am with my post shot "smiley." Apparently they ran out of the official "WE'VE BEEN VACCINATED" stickers. I was looking for one and got the 😀 instead.

If you want Gd to keep you healthy, you have to take some steps, make an effort. Gd goes for the "matching funds" principle. That's why I'm strict about masking, keeping my distance from people and get vaccinated.

No comments: