Monday, November 27, 2023

Nice Healthy Lunch, Vegetables with Eggs

 


A half of a gorgeous orange squash had been staring at me for days from the top shelf of the refrigerator door. I felt inspiration. Did it really want to be the "nest" for an egg? 

I decided to give it a try. 

I cut up onion, squash and tomato and put it in a deep frying pan. Then on top I put two "rings" of the squash, added some oil, covered and cooked it until soft.

Finally, I put an egg in the hole, covered and cooked some more.

The rest is history.

Give it a try making it your own, different vegetables, some cheese on top.

Tell be how yours came out, your variations etc.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I have a question: I have autism and I am establishing a personal spirituality for myself (for myself and my action figures) and I was wondering if I could have your blessing (in a comment below ) for me to become the first leader of my action figures’ nation. It would mean a lot to me if you could give me your blessings because your blog is cool!

Batya said...

Gd willing