Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Lovely Meal at Jerusalem's גן סיפור Gan Sipur

Last week I found myself invited with a small group to  גן סיפור Gan Sipur, a dairy restaurant in Jerusalem. Although I must have passed nearby many times, I hadn't the vaguest idea it existed. But after having a meal there, I won't forget it.





As you can see in the photo above, the food was amazing. The prices weren't bad considering the quantity and quality of the food. I ordered the "Sport Salad," which is in the foreground. It was really tasty. All of the salads chosen by my companions were excellent. 

My only complaint was the noise, though the staff did move us to a slightly quieter table. Acoustics aren't great, but I'm hypersensitive to noise and wear hearing aids, also. Yes, rather complicated.

Gan Sipur is in Gan Sacher near the junction of Betzalel Street, the High Court and Cinema City. It's in the park. 

Kosher Dairy
Open: Sunday – Thursday – 08:00-24:00, Friday – 08:00-14:30, Saturday Evening – An hour after Sabbath ends until midnight.
Contact: Seating can only be booked by telephone 072-3360999 Extension 5   

No comments: