Friday, October 12, 2007

The Big Sisters

Yesterday I went over to help my post partum daughter. Thank G-d, she's doing well, very busy organizing the Brit Milah, (Jewish circumcision ceremony.) Having a newborn girl is much easier, no doubt. But they have everything under control.

On my way I went to our local clothing and miscellaneous store; that's after calling to make sure she had what was needed. I bought a "suit" for the baby to wear to his brit and a few other things. We have to add lots of blue to the baby wardrobe.

I got to hold the baby, who was not fussing, but why should we only hold crying babies?

I also picked my granddaughters up from their pre-schools. We had fun as you can see.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now I must cook, since she "ordered catering" from me.

2 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Mazel tov on your new grandson! What a blessing to have all those beautiful grandchildren!

Batya said...

Thank you, thank you so much!