Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Visit's End

My parents' visit to Israel is ending tonight, as they fly back to New York, just after midnight.

They had a very eventful time, especially with the birth of their first great-grandson and the opportunities to get to know their great-granddaughters and enjoy their Israeli grandchildren.

I still haven't written about all their adventures, but G-d willing I'll post some more.

Luckily my eldest was available to help them when necessary, also my older son. They both live in Jerusalem, which made things easier. But my parents got around very well.

Who knows how we'll all be at their ages? Very few of you who read my blog are older than I am.

I picked my parents up from the airport, but my daughter is taking them tonight. I visited with my married daughter and the grandchildren after work. Then I was lucky and met a neighbor who was also visiting grandchildren in Ofra. We went back home together.

Everyone should just be well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's the simple things in life which bring the most joy.

It sounds as if you are blessed with a wonderfully full life of family and friends.

Everyone should just be well. What a great sentiment.


Rebecca

Batya said...

thanks
Baruch Hashem

Anonymous said...

peek-a-boo

I popped in, and did catch up alittle

Batya said...

wonderful
It has been a while. I also don't visit as much as I used to.
No time.