Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A nice, big salad



Yes, I had some good meals out with my parents.
One of the more reliable places is the "Hillel" chain. It takes a "big eater" to finish one of their salads, which are reasonably priced. One meal I had out with my parents, at the branch on Rechov Yafo, I ordered their "Health" Salad, which had tuna and lots of greens, and my parents had a quiche, which came with a nice-sized salad.

I gave them some of my tuna, and the three of us found the two main courses enough for us.

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

yum. that was one of my favourite lunch places in jerusalem.

Batya said...

We'll have to meet there!
your next visit

Anonymous said...

Cafe Hillel is a favorite in my family, it seems.

Batya said...

This is my favorite of all the branches I've been to.