Saturday, October 17, 2009

Life is Changing

Never in a million years did I ever imagine that I'd be hosting my elderly father like this.  He's now living with us, while my mother is hospitalized in New York.  My sister just returned to Arizona and will probably have to take a leave of absence from work, since there's nobody who can take charge.

Who could have ever imagined such a situation?

We landed Thursday and on Friday my married daughter came with all the family and food for Shabbat.  We made my granson a birthday party and welcomed my father.

Then my daughter and family left for their home, and my elder son came for Shabbat.  A good friend/neighbor will come over tomorrow, so I can go to work.  Besides that routine, now we have to find time in our schedules for doctors.

Shabbat went well, Baruch Hashem.

No comments: