Friday, January 18, 2008

Warming Up

At least I hope we can warm up here.


My married daughter's coming for Shabbat. G-d willing, the additional people will make the house warmer. It was never so cold here. I no longer have enough heaters. My room is the coldest, and I'll have to take the heater out.


I'll be busy cooking and cleaning all day.


It's a very important Shabbat here in Shiloh. We're celebrating 30 years since the Jewish return to hour holy city!

Usually, by this date, TU B'Shavat, on the Jewish calendar, the almond trees are in bloom, but not this year. This picture is from last year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a great picture of the almond tree near your house! Shabbat Shalom!!

Batya said...

Post it!

This year, nothing special. Not enough rain and too cold. Maybe in Adar.