Monday, January 21, 2008

Cold Feet

I do suffer from cold feet and fingers. Last week there was great sympathy about my rant.

ns50 for thermal socks in the "camping store" seemed too high a price, and I didn't buy them.

Yesterday, I was in Jerusalem looking for end of season bargains and passed by my "cheap socks" store. ns20 for thermal socks! That's right! So I bought two pairs. It could be that the temperature went up a couple of degrees, but I didn't suffer a second from cold feet last night. I didn't even fill the hot water bottle, which usually warms the bed. The store is on Jaffa Street, near Zion Square. I also bought some colorful "thermal undershirts" for the same price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cold feet and fingers? sounds just like me! no matter what gloves, socks, or shoes i'm wearing, i find my toes and fingers quite chilly after a short while in the cold. such is life.

Batya said...

As long as they don't swell up!

You're too young to suffer.