Wednesday, August 10, 2005

enough

I'm sure that you've had enough of my ketching about jet lag. Enough!

I was at the kotel today. I walked from downtown Jerusalem. I had two and a half hours until my pictures and cd of them were to be ready. I figured that especially since this isn't a shopping week, and last week I dozed in the Anna Ticho Library, I needed to get to a more spiritual place.

The Old City was mobbed. You'd think it Chol Hamoed, except for the fact that the proportion of religious/chareidi visitors was lower than for holidays. There were lots of tourists, and not the Jewish kind.

The ladies' section was crowded and too sunny, but I got to the front, near the little room and there it was shaded.

I don't remember if I took any pictures.

Good night

2 comments:

Esther said...

Sigh.....wish I was there with you. I loved my time at the kotel. Truly affected me....

Batya said...

hurry back