Wednesday, August 03, 2005

TRAUMATIC!

Honestly, I can't tell who was more traumatized, me or my parents. Maybe my parents. Well, something very significant happened during my visit to the states, a sort of change in status.

Guessing? Keep trying.

la da da

keep scrolling

loo da loo

a bit more...

Ok, I'm sure you'll never guess, though I have given hints that it was acoming. Yes, it came, and I could have even done it last year.

All right, here's the story. My mother was calling "Ollie," the taxi company to arrange my ride to JFK, like in the airport. She noticed something in the ad and decided to clarify, then she asked me something, and then we discovered...

...that I'm eligible for the senior citizens discount!

Now, Honestly, did you guess right?

3 comments:

Esther said...

LOL, no I didn't guess right. That must have been incredibly traumatic. Though I'm sure you wore it gracefully. :)

Kashrut News said...

yikes...don't you hate that? I guess you have officially arrived.

Batya said...

Discount's in general are fine, but getting one for age means that I"m officially old.