Friday, August 05, 2005

Shabbat Shalom

Shabbat Shalom

I hope my two hour nap will get me through until bedtime. I could barely move my body when I woke up. It took a while to get out of bed. I must find a cure to jet lag. Of course the sauna temperatures we're having here don't help.

Time to finish in the kitchen.

I have lots of reading material, since there are so many things I never got to see when I was away. After that I will read Seabiscuit, the story the movie is based on. I also bought myself the movie on DVD and some other movies. I've seen it and want to use it for teaching.

Shabbat Shalom u'M'vorach!

2 comments:

Esther said...

I'm sure you know this already but to help combat jetlag you should drink LOTS of water, no soda or coffee.

Batya said...

I tried. It's getting better thank G-d.