Sunday, December 11, 2005

losing my mind?

I've been fridge hunting. No! I haven't lost my refrigerator; I'm just in the market for a new one, before it dies. My kids are after me to get a new one, so they'll have something else to complain about. Honestly, I don't like replacing what still works, but they keep telling me that if I wait, I'll make a bad decision under pressure. That puts me under more pressure, since this has to be PERFECT, THE PERFECT FRIDGE. I'm not the "perfect type." Why can't I just be me?

What I really want to buy and can't find, at least for a "reasonable price" is a bag on wheels. Not a suitcase or overnight bag, just a large "pocketbook" on wheels. I bought one in NY this summer, and I need another. One for work and one for errands. That's one of my organization methods. Separate bags, instead of having to constantly take things in and out. Or I'll just have to wait till my next trip... if my shoulders can take it much longer.

That's one of the reasons I go to the spa every month. Next Sunday, G-d willing. If you want to join us, call the Israel Center.

No comments: