Wednesday, September 26, 2007

must change pace

This is the first "real Friday" since we stopped with Day Light Savings. Last Friday was the Eve of Yom Kippur, a totally different kind of day and schedule. Now I ought o shift gears to get ready for Succot. Yes, I know it's not really Friday; it's Wednesday, but it's like Friday, since I have lots of things to finish before Holyday candle-lighting.

Am I going crackers? Could be. I haven't slept all that much. Did I blog you that I went to the pool on Monday. It wasn't all that crowded, which is good, and I saw lots of friends, who were glad to see me. That's always nice. I'm going to try something new for fitness. I just discovered that there's a "Curves" in Pisgat Zeev.

Back to the kitchen and cleaning and...

Chag Sameach!

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

I have been doing Curves since the end of May and I love it. I'm sure you will find it great.
We are coming to Eli for Shabbat and hope to stop by either before or after. Hope you'll be aroung. I'll call first, of course.

Batya said...

You do look great! I hope that the fact that there aren't such time restrictions will be good for me.
Great hope to see you. Must call.