Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Private Pool," Redux

I just got back from the pool, even more private than yesterday morning.
The lifeguard and clerk/cleaner/miscellaneous worker were sitting around trying to keep warm.
Nobody was in the pool... until I went in.
The water was deliciously warm. The sun had already set.
The trick at this hours it to keep your body as underwater as possible.
Very few days are left until the pool closes.

With this year's schedule at work, it'll be harder for me to get to the Neve Yaakov pool for my weekly swim. But I'll need it more than ever.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy what I have.

2 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I always grow sad when our pool closes at the USA recognized Labor day weekend (this past weekend) it's like the chapter of warmth is done, and we must now hunker down and prepare for the winters work-as all the animals outside have been busy doing.
Always,
Crusty~

Batya said...

At least we have a week or more of transition, teaching and the pool, instead of returning to work and no way of unwinding.