Thursday, November 29, 2007

Trying to Get Fit

I gave up on Curves, too far from home.
I work the days the pool is open for women.
Keeping in shape, or just trying to keep the status quo isn't easy.
Typing on the comupter isn't recognized as an aerobic exercise, even if I type quickly.

So this morning, a friend and I got together to try to pull back the clock, or at least make time stand still.

We took a nice walk and then went to her house to exercise to some videos. She gave me some to do "homework." Please try to remind me! I can feel the muscles waking up. I hope they'll shrink.

And just perfect timing; my friend cl sent me this:

Very important, do not
delete......

I'm glad I found this
out.

How to weigh
yourself...


I can't
believe I was doing it wrong all
these years.

We must get the
word out.

2 comments:

KennewickMusing said...

HAHHAA!

You go girl!

Batya said...

looks like good leg exercise