Monday, March 17, 2008

Simply Fine

I did a little shopping for things for "Mishloach Manot," the food gifts people give on the Purim holiday. As I blogged earlier, I keep things simple now. I'll do the rest of my shopping here in Shiloh. I hope people don't expect much from me.

I may bake my banana cake since I have some very ripe bananas. I can't even remember the last time I baked. I'll use disposable everything.

The big problem with my baking is that even the simplest cake, and mine are simple, are just too delicious for words.

The only other thing I have to make, besides food for the feasts (yes, in Shiloh we celebrate two days), is a nice big vegetable soup. I shouldn't blog about food. It makes me too hungry!

2 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Mmmm, it makes me hungry too! And thank you for kindly posting the recipe.

Batya said...

Glad you like the recipe. Most, the vast majority of people who read this blog do it because they googled the recipes. I haven't posted any recently, since I cook simply, and most of my recipes are up already.