Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Super Gevaldik Sunset

As we all know, there are sunsets, and there are sunsets. Many are forgettable, just signs that daylight is over, and we'll have to wait until the following morning for the sun to rise. There are even days when dark clouds and rain, hide sunsets, sunrises and even the sun itself.

Or on rare days we're treated to the most Gevaldik and amazing sunrises and/or sunsets. Today's sunrise was one of those beauties.

Honestly, I was taken by surprise. On my way home, sitting quietly in the bus in my favorite front seat, as we were traveling from North to South in Shvut Rachel, lazily I looked westward out of the window trying to see my house. And then suddenly WOW, Super Wow, the most  Gevaldik sunset, bright round orange sun was staring right back at me.

This photo is totally "untouched." I didn't edit it at all.

Gd is Great for sure.

No comments: