Friday, May 03, 2019

Blog Visiting, A Roundup From Blogs All Over


Once upon a time there was Havel Havelim, a weekly roundup of blog posts about Israel and Judaism. I met a lot of amazing people through it, some in person and some just online. Now a few of those people still blog, less frequently, and some I'm facebook friends with and others on instagram. And I even have real life f2f friends I first met via blogging.

In the heyday of blogging, there had been a real community spirit, but now it's different. It is what it is.

Still I think that there are some great blogs out there, and I'll now post a number of blog post titles linked to the blog. I hope you make the time to click, read, comment and even share. Yes, share on your blog if you're a blogger, or facebook or twitter or just send on whatsapp or email. It's a new world out there. Sorry, but in these roundups I don't include "blogs" that are on news sites, just independent blogs. If you have any to recommend, please add them to the comments here. Both my blogs, this and Shiloh Musings have blog rolls, listings of blogs I look at, or looked at when they were "live."

All opinions in included posts are those of the bloggers, not necessarily mine. Enjoy:

4 Treasures in Northern Israel
Homemade Challah, Yes, Passover's Over
Tame the body, unleash the soul (Kedoshim)
Heroism, Gevurah גבורה Yom HaZikaron LiShoah UliGevurah
Shma Yisrael
Two examples of NYT apathy during the Holocaust
Cartoonist Antonio Moreira Antunes Claims Antisemitic Allegations Come From “The Jewish Propaganda Machine”
Holocaust
And We Remember.....
Visiting an Old Age Home in Jerusalem
Bread of Affliction
Redemption, Exodus: Would You have been One of the One Fifth 1/5?
Nefesh b'Nefesh: How helpful are they AFTER you make aliyah?
The Post-1967 Origin of "Judea and Samaria"
Stand Up to the Bullies

Shabbat Shalom Umevorach,
May You have a Peaceful and Blessed Shabbat

No comments: