Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Amazingly Talented Sarah!

The amazing and talented Sarah has done it again; (She designed the banner for Shiloh Musings.) She designed the banner from some old photos.

My parents, bli eyin haraa, ad me'ah v'esrim shannah, are the only ones in the photos still alive. There's one person I'm not sure of, so I may be mistaken.

To introduce you to the cast, there's a picture of my father and his, my grandfather who died before I was born. The little kids are my Aunt Rosie, Uncle Izzy, my mother and a "cousin." At the table are: Uncle Izzy, Uncle Joe, Aunt Rosie and Uncle Donny, (seated) Aunt Florence, Aunt Sadie, Aunt Pauline, my father, my mother and Aunt Sylvia.

It's nice to have all of them meandering with me in me-ander.

Thanks again, Sarah!

2 comments:

KennewickMusing said...

Sarah did a beautiful job with your banner, I might have to hire her! ;)

Batya said...

thanks
She's very exclusive. Have you seen her blog?