Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sometimes the timing is just perfect

I had a very full day today.
I went to the Neve Yaakov Pool and got some good news. They're selling discounted entry cards next week during Chanukah, ns250 instead of ns400. Recently the price was raised from ns280 to the ns400, and I guess they've lost money or lost customers. We no longer get discounts, so I'll have to go next week and buy some tickets.

Afterwards I had my glasses fixed. After patiently waiting a bit I asked how long it would take,


"another 15 minutes"
"so why didn't you tell me!? I have other things to do!"
So I ran out to buy a wedding gift for tomorrow's wedding. I got back and then met dd#1 for lunch. then I went off to Machane Yehuda, the open market, to shop for a couple of things. I was trying to figure out when I'd have time to buy Chanukah gifts.
I had a meeting to go to. Just to be safe I checked with a friend who was going there.

"Oops I forget to tell you that it's at 3, not 2:30. Sorry!"
"No big deal, actually it's good. Now I have the time to buy some gifts."
After a while at the meeting I realized that I had better get home, since it was the last night for a "shiva call." So I left before the meeting was completely over.

I ran to catch a bus to the stop where can get rides home. Immediately there was a bus. Then I got a ride to the junction at the main road, and as I was going to the stop there, a neighbor pulled over and he took me straight to the door.

Yes, sometimes the timing is just perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dontcha just love it when it works? have a great day and happy channukah

Anonymous said...

sure do!
thanks!!!!