Thursday, December 28, 2006

a bissel visiting and snow


Yes, it's pretty obvious that the snow's rather pathetic here in Shiloh. Last night my friends in Beit El and Efrat were reporting real snow, and I'm sure that my daughter and granddaughters in Ofra have real snow, too. But honestly, I'm now complaining. I can live without the snow. I just wonder if there will be school today, since I teach in Beit El, and walking on the ice to the yeshiva isn't pleasant. Also, my classroom, the English Room doesn't have a real heater. After I complained that the other rooms were getting those fancy air-conditioner-heater combos, they gave me a little electric thing, which pre-dates the fan heaters. It has two wires which get hot and have a range of about 2 feet, and I mean my two feet.

Don't forget that it's Thursday, so I have lots of cooking to do.

****

And as promised, I'm taking you along now while visiting some favorite blogs.

Moze has invited us to Shvil Yisrael--Herzliya, heading north.

Wendy is settling into her new home.

Sarah tells us something weird about herself. Thanks for not tagging me!

Judy is creative, not...

Emah S shows snow in Jerusalem!

More on snow from ifyouwillit.

Hooked on Crochet makes gorgeous hats.

Wonderful news from Bagel Blogger!

Akiva gives us some important info.

The Prag' is weird, too.

That's it for now. I also want to post more Nefesh B'Nefesh pictures.

4 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

i was going to tag you but then I decided that you probably have too much to blog about anyway!

Batya said...

thanks m'dear

Anonymous said...

Never understood what people liked about snow.
It's wet and cold.
Thanks for the reference,

Batya said...

my pleasure
I can do without snow, sort of outgrown it. I worry about falling.