Sunday, May 18, 2008

Straight From the Market-- HH #166

The latest Havel Havelim has posts from a great variety of blogs, some of which I've never read before. I'll have to really go throught it carefully. It's also illustrated with the most adorable pictures. I guess the HH hostess had help from the younger generation.

And I'll just take this jblogging opportunity to remind you that the next edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival is rapidly approaching. This little Havel Havelim logo-- or is it just a one-time appearance--should inspire you to blog something about kosher food.

KCC is a lot more than "just recipes." Any post you write or see concerning any aspect of kosher food, whether, Jewish Law, customs, anecdotes, menus, restaurants, cookbooks and yes, recipes, of course, fits the bill.

It's easy to send your post via the carnival submission form. I can be reached at shilohmuse at yahoo dot com
Thanks

Shavua Tov--Have a Wonderful Week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! I submitted the marak perot kar recipe just now. Looking forward to the carnival!

Phyllis Sommer said...

thanks for your great post. the little logo was new this time, what do you think? i guess it's up to everyone if they want to use it or whatever.

thanks for a reminder about the kcc, i'll get right on that;-)

Batya said...

ft, my pleasure, thanks for the kcc link, it's filed away for my next attempt to "get something done on it." I hate to wait for the last minute.

phyllis, I love that logo! I don't know how to make the pictures go to a certain site. I must learn how.