Monday, July 11, 2005

must pack

As regulars know, I'll be traveling. So I must pack of course. Last night I asked my husband to bring down the suitcase. He brought down an old one, because it has 4 wheels. It's old and heavy, filled with 30 plus year old toys. So I insisted that he bring down the "newer" one. But it only has 3 wheels, he insisted. I tried pushing the 4-wheeled one. Pushed, because there's no strap, and though it may have 4 wheels, they're petrified, like ancient, dead. The 3-wheeled one moves, but it's gigantic. So, maybe I should go to Jerusalem and buy a new one?

I'll pack my new orange wardrobe in my hand-luggage.

Things are getting annoyingly complicated.

3 comments:

Batya said...

Thanks so much for the offer, but I'll manage. I've taken it before.

Esther said...

Why make things difficult on yourself though? Why only manage? You're going on a big trip! Get a new one or borrow Rachel Ann's....I'll be you'll be thankful in the long run.

Batya said...

A suitcase is a suitcase. Don't worry. It needs to be a lot more damaged for me to trash it, and i don't want to store quasi-junk.