I warn you that the ingredients aren't exact.
You need a dairy pot with a cover, ok without is probably ok too, but then you'll need to cover it in the end with a plate or something.
some butter (unsalted)
and matzah, of course; in some countries they sell already broken matza, which is fine, because you have to...
- break the matzah into the pot
- add a bit of water
- and then enough milk to cover, proportion is flexible
- then a generous pat of butter
- a spoon or two of sugar
- some cinnamon
- cook, checking carefully until it boils
- turn off the flame and keep covered for awhile
- then serve--you can add more milk,
- and if the public demands, more sugar