Monday, March 26, 2007

miscelaneous, while I should be cleaning

I am going to tell you a secret, though you may have guessed...
I don't clean for Pesach at night. I base this on the Bible, midiraita, straight from "the H's" mouth. G-d created the world in 6 days, not nights. Look carefully at the p'sookim:


Exodus Chapter 20
7 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 8 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work; 9 but the seventh day is a sabbath unto the LORD thy God, in it thou shalt not do any manner of work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; 10 for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested on the seventh day; wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

It says work during the day, not at night and not on Shabbat, nu? So don't be "catty" about my blogging at the moment. And in the morning I blog over my morning coffees and water.

As I titled this, "miscellaneous," I'll get down to business.

Typical for this time of the year, I'm looking for those free "sfira reminders," so if you have a link or email address to get one, please let me know. I like multiple ones. One is never enough for me.

Next, Life of Rubin just posted JPIX #4. Take a gander; he did a great job.

I don't think that I've been sleeping enough, so I'll try that tonight.

No comments: