Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Ladies Blog #1

I decided to present a roundup of blogs written by women. I'd say that these Ladies' Blogs are more varied and interesting than blogs in general aka blogs written by men. We write on the same political,  Torah, health and personal topics as men, but we also write about topics that men ignore. Yes, these are mostly Jewish or Israeli blogs, though some are written to be for general readership. I know many of the bloggers personally, though not all.

I hope you enjoy the selection I've chosen, and if you know of other suitable blogs written by women, please include the links in the comments below.

Of course, like with any blog round-up, please visit, read, comment and share among friends. I'm sticking to my usual format of just writing the blog post title. But I'm illustrating the post with logos or pictures from the included blogs.

I also must wish to make it clear that opinions stated in the blogs linked here are not my own, just the opinions of those bloggers.

In Reverse
Touch
Yaron's remember garden
A THOUGHTFUL THANKFUL THURSDAY….
THE WARMTH OF TOUCH
"60+ is Fun," Getting Together Talking About Wars
My Daughters' Fun and Frugal Last Minute Birthday Party
70 Years Young
New Starts and Fresh Beginnings
Israel's Very Long War of Independence
Flash flood
Kate & Tammy: Killing The Rest of Us Softly
Believe Half of What You Hear and a Fourth of What You See
And the Jets Roared...
Do you know how to protect yourself on Jerusalem’s sidewalks?
Giro d’Italia 2018 from Jerusalem to Eliat
On a wing and prayer
Delicious, Quick, and Easy Coconut Cookies - Gluten Free
A Fly and a Cockroach Shake Hands
Relax, Get Your Grin Back. Here's a How-to for COPING with Your Medical Challenge
Jerusalem, Jewish and Israeli For Sure
Meet the Missionaries - The Garlows
Geula and more geula, part 3
New Discovery in Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh
My Notes: Measuring Ketones For Cancer and More About Ketones
Meira: Matching Prints and Solids
Attractions - Indoors, Outdoors - EVERYTHING Discounted!

I'd love to hear your reactions to this, so don't be shy. Maybe I'll do it again. What do you think? Should I?

11 comments:

Netivotgirl said...

WHAT AN AWESOME COLLECTION OF STUNNING BLOG POSTS! BRAVO FOR DOING THIS MY DARLING BATYA!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AT EVERYTHING YOU DO!

Batya said...

Thank you, dear NG, but the real thanks goes to the wonderful blogging ladies.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this! It's an honor to be included among the strong women of Israel! :-)

Batya said...

My pleasure. Thank you

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Same as Unknown here, Batya. Thank you! I think you should do this again. I am learning a lot, too.

Batya said...

thanks a lot. I hope you visited and commented on the other blogs.

han said...

great work batya...shabbat shalom

Miriam said...

Batya, you always come up with great ideas. Thank-you for including my blog.

Miriam

Batya said...

Miriam thank you for blogging

Lady-Light said...

Sometimes, at times like this, I miss blogging ...

Batya said...

Darling, Lady-Light, come back, even if it's to do guest posts on my blog.